I just shooed a couple of Mormons away from my front door. Pesky things. Well, maybe they aren't so bad, in spite of the expose I saw on "60 Minutes." Mormons dress nicely and are polite. They look like they live as they preach. A couple of them once pushed my car out of a snowdrift. I wish them the best of luck when it comes to making it onto God’s VIP list. I just do not wish to hear them jabber about it.
The two boy missionaries asked me if anyone had ever talked to me about the Book of Mormon. I told them yes, the attempt had been made about 43,000 times. I smiled and said I exaggerate a little. Not much but a little. Then I invited them to take that long walk up our freshly paved driveway and find someone else with whom to talk. They asked if I knew anyone that needed to be saved.
Expect visitors.

No comments:
Post a Comment